free delivery on all orders over AED250
- FAST SAME DAY DELIVERY IF ORDERED BEFORE 18.00PM
- DAYS FRESHER FLOWERS
- HAPPY COLOURFUL BLOOMS
- COMPLIMENTARY MESSAGE CARD
- EVERY GIFT ORDER COMES WITH AED30.00 GIFT CARD
- HAND-WRAPPED IN DUBAI
Hydrangeas are a classic cut and a favourite among many people. Beautifully works in any space with its vivid colour and rich texture.
All flowers are between 50cm and 70cm in height depending on the variety and wrapped in our natural fibre Italian Ecru wrapping paper. Every bouquet is finished with a cross grain ribbon added as a seal of quality and excellence. All gift orders are topped off with a luxury foiled greeting card and a AED30.00 gift voucher.
GO FLOWER offers a happiness guarantee with every order! If you are not 100% happy with your order we will exchange it the very next day*.
Guarantee must qualify under the Happiness guarantee policy.
- Once you have unwrapped your flowers, re-cut the stems using a pair of GOFLOWER Floral
Scissors, about 2 - 3cm from the bottom at a 45° angle. This encourages water absorption and
maximises vase life.
- Your flowers will arrive with some excess foliage, so make sure that you remove any leaves that
would sit below the waterline, Next, wipe away any sap on your stems, then fill your vase with
water, making sure to refresh it daily.
- With a single stem in hand, start to arrange your flowers by keeping them facing the same
direction, forming a symmetrical spiral. Cut your flowers to a length where each head is
displayed to perfection.
- To keep your flowers fresher for even longer, set them up to wow in a well-lit spot, away from
direct sunlight or drafts. Make sure that you change their water regularly to keep them at their
very best .
WHY GO FLOWER?explore our story
GO FLOWER OFFERS A HAPPINESS GUARANTEE WITH EVERY ORDER IF YOU ARE NOT 100% HAPPY WITH YOUR ORDER WE WILL EXCHANGE IT THE VERY NEXT DAY
DAYS FRESHER FLOWERS
WE GO DIRECT TO THE SOURCE WORKING WITH GROWERS ACROSS THE GLOBE TO BRING YOU FLOWERS DAYS FRESHER THAN A SHOP OR MARKET
OUR NEGATIVE CAPITLE BUSINESS MODEL MEANS WE HAVE LOWER OVERHEADS AND GLADLY PASS THESE SAVINGS ON TO YOU